How to contact the rescue
If you would like to adopt a guinea pig from the rescue please read the adoption policy carefully before calling or sending an email.
For all enquiries please email Layla on email@example.com or telephone Layla on 07812 417302
Email contact is preferred. Email and telephone messages are checked and responded to on a daily basis (usually).
If you would like to adopt a guinea pig please give as much information as possible about the home you are offering:
- Before answering these questions please read the adoption policy carefully. Please confirm that you are happy with, and meet the conditions of the adoption policy.
- Why would you like to adopt a guinea pig?
- Have you had guinea pigs before?
- Do you plan to keep the guinea pigs indoor or outdoor? If you plan to keep the guinea pigs outdoors, please describe the provision you have to keep them indoors during the winter months.
- Please describe the hutch/cage you intend to keep the guinea pigs in (please give dimensions)
- Please describe the run/play pen you have or plan to get for the guinea pigs (please give dimensions)
- What bedding and dried food do you use for your guinea pigs or intend to use?
- Have you any preference for age or sex of the guinea pigs?
- Do you have any other pets?
- Who will be taking responsibility for the care of the guinea pigs?
- Is anyone in the household allergic to guinea pigs or does anyone have any allergies?
Join the rescue’s facebook group: North Shields Guinea Pig Rescue